Aug 26, 2011

Pic of the Week!

Title: Dancing Fountain
Location: Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
Date: Aug. 16, 2011
The Story: It was my 3rd time at Libis, the 2nd time was 8 years ago. Much has changed since then. I came here to tour a friend who just came back from Norway. We were just talking about the fountain because it was posted near the bridge that it will be having a back-to-back show every 30 minutes from 6pm to 11pm. Time check, 11PM when the music started to play to the tune of “That’s the way it is” by Celine Dion. I grab my camera and started taking video clips. Then my friend let me hold her camera, a Canon EOS 600D DSLR. Since I don’t know how to operate it yet, I started with the basics. I took pictures. Lots of them. After the first song, I was about to prepare the DSLR to take some video clips. Then the next music played. I clicked the camera, and all I got was this shot. Not moving. No sounds at all. Fail... But this shot is better than the one I took for the first song... Better read the manual first...;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment