Jul 30, 2012

Coming Home To Mandaue Foam


Wake up at 6:00AM, take a bath, go to work, some meetings here and there, lunch break, back to office/meetings, go home at 7:00PM. That's the usual things I've been doing for the last couple of years. And when I arrived home, the only "right" thing to do is REST. Because usually, my "job" doesn't end in the office. But when it's time to rest, I make it sure that it will not just rest my body but also my mind. That's the reason why I started looking for my own private space. And part of looking for a personal pad is to look for furniture that will compliment the space and my own personality. And this is where Mandaue Foam helps a lot. These are the three essential furniture that you will surely find in my future pad that I found on Mandaue Foams website:
XG2012 OFFICE TABLE
CINDY SECTIONAL WITH PULLOUT SOFA BED
NEW CYPRESS 5PC SET
 Why I chose that three? Well since I like working overtime and overnight, the sofa bed is a perfect compliment to the office table when I get tired of sitting because of work. Also I can entertain friends while working on my Sofa Bed. The Cypress table is for home meetings and of course dining. For a limited space, which the usual condominiums offer, these three furniture will surely fit the budget. And with Mandaue Foams, you can make Your Home, Your Imagination!




No comments:

Post a Comment