Sep 23, 2011

Pic of the Week!


           
            Title: Little Ben
Location: Andres Bonifacio College, Dipolog City, Zamboanga Del Norte
Photo Taken: August 28, 2011
The Story: My first time in Dipolog, well actually my first time in Mindanao... I already saw this during the day and never thought it could be any more beautiful. Luckily after touring Dapitan, the group went out to dinner. We stopped at a bank near the entrance of Andres Bonifacio College to withdraw some money. Then I saw this magnificent clock tower that reminds me of Big Ben in London. You can't help but noticed it because it's the only one that's lit around the campus from my point of view. Since I didn't took some daylight shots of what will I call as "Little Ben", I can't show how different it is at night. But for me, this is way better...;-)

2 comments: