Jan 1, 2012

Travel Plans / Wishlist for 2012

        After picking up the best of my 2011 travels, now I'm gonna show you my Travel Plans or wishlist for the year of the Water Dragon. Here goes my top 12:

  • Chateau Royale, Nasugbu, Batangas - No better place to start my adventure than to stay in one of the newest travel destination here in Nasugbu. It's just a 10 minute ride from metro Tagaytay so I expect the weather to be so Tagaytay(ish)... Oh, and it's also beside the Batulao Forest...;-)
  • Mt. Pico De Loro, Nasugbu, Batangas - The famous "Parot's Beak" in the boundary of Cavite and Batangas. Need to climb it before any other mountain this year...;-)
  • Manila Ocean Park, Manila - I was hesitant to go here before since it's not "that" complete yet. But I think right now is the best time before the price of the whole package become so expensive. And wanna try that fish spa in there...;-)
  • Hundred Islands, Pangasinan - I so wanted to go here for the past 5 years but was never permitted by time... and faith also... I think this is the year for Hundred Islands hopping...;-)
  • Baguio City, Benguet - The Summer Capital of the Philippines. The Ukay-Ukay Capital of the Philippines. The Strawberry Capital of the Philippines. Just need more "capital" for this trip...;-)
  • Sagada, Mountain Province - Going north? why not go to Sagada. Wanna see those hanging coffins. Wanna go caving. And I heard you can find there the 8th Wonder of the World, wanna see that too...;-)
  • Western Visayas - I think this will be my last stop for the Lakbay Jose Rizal Heritage Trail, there are two specific locations in Ilo-ilo and Dumaguete for that. I can also add Fort San Pedro in Cebu for this trip...;-)
  • Northern Mindanao - After the destruction made by Typhoon Sendong in Northern Mindanao, I'm more excited to see how the people and the local government will respond to that this year. So many great things to do in CDO and Iligan. And I think the best way to help them stand and be proud again is to visit their tourism hub. After all tourism is a very lucrative business...;-)
  • General Santos City, South Cotabato - The home of the best boxer in world. And the best tuna in the country of course...;-)
  • I want to attend one major Philippine Festival (e.g Panagbenga, Pahiyas, etc).
  • I want to watch one major concert preferably International performers. Local concerts will do especially if it's FREE. I wish the Department of Tourism will host a FREE concert for the Domestic Travel promo here in the country. Bring all the Artists for Phillippine Tourism in one stage. Do it Sec. Jimenez. Pilipinas, Tara Na!!!...;-)
  • And lastly I wish to travel to any Asian country this year. (wishful thinking)...
        
       And that's all folks. How 'bout yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment